Access-to-Oracle is a program to move MS Access databases to Oracle server. The program has high performance due to direct connection to source and destination databases. It does not use ODBC or any other middleware software. Features:
- All versions of MS Access (including MS Access 2012) are supported;
- All versions of Unix and Windows Oracle servers are supported;
- Converts indexes with all necessary attributes;
- Option to synchronize Oracle database with MS Access data;
- Stores conversion settings into profile;
- Command line support;
- Easy-to-use wizard-style interface;
- Unlimited 24/7 support service;
- 1-year subscription for updates
Single-User License allows clients to install the software product on exactly one (1) computer system. Client can store a backup copy of the software but cannot use two copies of the software at any one time. Single-User License does NOT allow to make use of the software through a corporate network.
Corporate License allows a single company to install the software product on an unlimited number of machines within that corporation. All machines must be owned, leased, or used for the purpose of the purchasing company. Corporate License does NOT allow to redistribute the software product or include it into software products that the company sells.